- Use Tab or mouse-click to choose template from completion list.
- You can add/remove your own templates in Preferences — CodeTemplates section.
- Templates showing in completion even for ‘unknown’ vars (local variables).
- We can specify ‘where’ to show templates by adding dot-prefixes:
- Without dots – shows only for single idents like abc
- Single dot
.– shows for any idents: single like
abc; and dot-separated like
..– shows only for dot-separated idents like
- Dots are used just for definition not for typing in code.